Turkey is a country alive with traditional and beautiful cities with many tourist delights such as Cappadocia where visitors can lodge into cave hotels adorned with a great many hot air balloons and also admire the historical sites.
Listed below are visa information for Filipinos planning to travel to Turkey.
Turkey Visa Types, Processing Time & Duration
|VISA TYPE||PROCESSING TIME||DURATION OF STAY|
|Transit visa||8 Days||48 Hours|
|Tourist Visa||8 Days||90 Days|
|Work Permit||30 Days||30 Days|
|Student Visa||8 Days||Determined by course of study|
|Residence Permit||Within 90 Days||6 Month Upward|
General Requirements for a Turkish Visa
- A completely filled Turkish visa application form
- An international travel passport with at least 2 unused pages for official use.
- 2 passport sized photographs (2.5 x 2.5 in) taken with a white background.
- Visa application fee
- Travel itinerary
- Bank statement of the past 3 months to prove financial stability.
Turkish Transit Visa
- This visa is for Filipinos who need to pass through Turkey to get to their intended destination.
- Applicants for this visa are to provide their onward flight ticket.
Turkish Tourist Visa
- This visa is issued to Filipinos planning to travel to Turkey for a short stay/visit.
- This visa allows only for a temporary stay in the country
- Holders of this visa are not permitted to work or take any job in Turkey.
Turkish Work Permit
- This type of visa is for Filipinos intending to work in Turkey
- Applicant must have gotten a job offer or an employment contract before applying for this visa
- This visa is extendable
- Extension application must be done within 2 months of the expiration date.
Turkish Student Visa
- This visa is for Filipinos who plan to study in Turkey
- This visa must be applied for at the nearest Turkish Consulate in the Philippines.
- A copy of an acceptance letter from the school must be provided during application.
- Applicants must have valid health insurance.
Turkish Residence Permit
- This type of visa is for Filipinos who intend to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days
- There are two types of residence permit:
- Short term residence permit which is valid for a maximum of 2 years
- Long term residence permit which is issued to Filipinos who have stayed in the country for over 8 years
- This visa is extendable
- This visa becomes invalid if not used for 6 months
- Along with general requirements, applicants are to provide valid health insurance.
- The short term residence permit is extendable
- The long term residence permit is issued indefinitely hence no need for an extension.
Turkey Visa Fees
|Visa Type||Visa Fees (USD)|
Turkey Visa Application Centres in the Philippines
|Manila||2268 Paraiso Street|
Makati City 1222
|(+63) 2 843 9705|
|Cebu||103-107 Plaridel Street, Cebu, Philippines||00 6332 254 7025|
Commonly Asked Questions about Turkish Visa
Can I get a visa on arrival to Turkey?
Turkey visa on arrival is currently not available for Filipinos
How can I track my Turkish visa application?
Turkey visa application can be tracked here.
Do I need to enter Turkey on the exact date given to me in my application?
No. It is not compulsory to enter Turkey on the exact date given. Entry can be done anytime within the period of visa validity.
Published by Emmanuel
4 years ago