Turkey is a beautiful country with many attractions such as the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, the coastal city of Antalya and many others.
Here is a step by step guide on how to get Turkey visa of your choice.
Turkey Visa Types, Processing Time & Duration
|VISA TYPE||PROCESSING TIME||DURATION OF STAY|
|Transit visa||8 Days||48 Hours|
|Tourist Visa||8 Days||90 Days|
|Work Permit||30 Days||30 Days|
|Student Visa||8 Days||Determined by course of study|
|Residence Permit||Within 90 Days||6 Month Upward|
General Requirements for a Turkish Visa
- A properly filled Turkish visa application form.
- An international travel passport with at least 2 unused pages
- Passport sized photographs (2.5 x 2.5 in) taken with a white background.
- Bank statements of the past 3 months to prove financial stability
- Travel itinerary.
Turkish Transit Visa
- This visa is for Pakistanis who are travelling through Turkey to there destination.
- Applicants will need to provide there travel passport and onward ticket to get this visa.
- This visa can be gotten online
- Notification for e-visa application is sent by email.
Turkish Tourist Visa
- This a type of visa issued for Pakistanis who travel to Turkey for the purpose of tourism
- It is a non-immigrant type of visa
- It can be applied for at the Turkish embassy, consulate or online
Turkish Work Permit
- This visa gives the holder an opportunity to work and fill major positions in Turkish companies.
- Apart from general requirements, the following are required to obtain a work permit:
- Work permit application form addressed to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- Educational and work history
- Health insurance
Turkish Student Visa
- This visa is for Pakistanis intending to study in a Turkish educational institution.
- This visa can only be granted by the Turkish Consulate in Pakistan
- Applicants for this visa are to submit a copy of the school’s acceptance letter
- The validity of this visa is determined by the course of study.
Turkish Residence Permit
- The residence permit is issued to Pakistanis who intend to stay in Turkey for more than 90 days.
- This type of visa is extendable
- Extension for this visa should be applied for 60 days before the expiration.
Turkey Visa Fees
|Visa Type||Visa Fees (USD)|
Turkey Visa Application Centres in Pakistani
|Islamabad||Street 1, Diplomatic Enclave, G-5|
|+92 51 8319800|
|Karachi||No 29-A Khayaban-e Hafiz, Phase V, Defence Housing Authority, Karachi, Pakistan||+92 21 35874334
Commonly Asked Questions about Turkish Visa
Can I get a visa on arrival to Turkey?
Sadly, visa on arrival to Turkey is currently unavailable to Pakistanis. Although, Pakistani Umrah visa holders qualify for a free of charge 7-day visa to Turkey which can be applied for at the Turkish Consulate and Embassy in Pakistan.
How can I track my Turkish visa application?
You can track your Turkish visa application here
Do I need to apply for my Turkish visa in person?
Turkish visa applications can be submitted in person, or through a travel agent/representative.
The travel agent or representative will require a Photo ID and an authorisation letter from the visa applicant.