Qatar is an Arab state with many traditional and picturesque cities as well as historic attractions such as the Al Zubarah Fort and the abandoned village, the Pearl and many others.
In this post are necessary Qatar visa application information for Pakistanis.
Qatar Visa Types, Processing Time & Duration
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Business Visa||4-15 days||90 days|
|Tourist Visa||4-15 days||30 days|
|Student Visa||4-15 days||Determined by academic program|
|Family Visa||4-15 days||6 months - 5 years|
General Requirements for a Qatar Visa
- A completely filled Qatar visa application form
- An international passport with a minimum of 2 blank pages for visa endorsement
- 2 coloured passport size photograph with white background
- Original receipt of visa application fee payment
- 2 photocopies of the first passport pages and the original copy
- Travel itinerary
- Recent bank statement and financial documents
- Medical evaluation form signed by a medical centre in Pakistan.
Qatar Business Visa
- This visa is given to Pakistanis who want to travel to Qatar for business reasons
- There are 3 types of Qatar business visa which are
- 72-hour business visa: It is acquired on arrival and can be extended for another 72 hours. It is suitable for Pakistanis on short business trips, such as business conventions
- Business visa: It is valid for 3 months and granted for contractual reasons. The employer of an approved Qatari company is to prepare this visa.
- Investor Visa: It is specifically for Pakistanis seeking investment opportunities in Qatar. Investment opportunities exist in specific ventures along with a provision for residency in Qatar. Authentic documents proving property ownership must be supplied to be allocated this visa.
Qatar Tourist Visa
- This visa type is for Pakistanis who wish to carry out tourist activities in Qatar for more than 30 days
- This visa is not required for Pakistanis for a stay of up to 30 days. A visa waiver form will be issued on arrival instead.
- The visa waiver is valid for 180 days after issuance and allows its holder to stay up to 30 days in Qatar, either for a single trip or on multiple trips
- Additional requirement for this visa is a certificate of vaccination against polio
Qatar Student Visa
- This visa is issued to Pakistanis intending to travel to Qatar to receive an educational certification from a learning institution
- Additional requirements needed for this visa are:
- Documents showing the financial capability of the sponsor to bear the financial expenses of the applicant for the duration of the study.
- Admission letter from the designated learning institution
- A copy of the passport of the financial sponsor
- Student visa holders are not eligible to work.
Qatar Family Visa
- There are 2 types of family visa:
- Family Resident Visa: It is for Pakistani family members seeking permanent residence with a Qatari citizen or permanent residence visa holder. It can be renewed for 1 – 5 years after visa expiration.
- Family Visit Visa: It is for Pakistani family members seeking temporary residence with a Qatari citizen or permanent residence visa holder. The maximum duration of stay with this visa is 6 months.
- Additional requirements for this visa are:
- Certificates of attestation for birth and marriage from the consulate and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Qatar.
- A copy of the latest educational qualification certificate
- A copy of the No Objection letter from a sponsor
- An arranged valid housing arrangement with Qatar Municipality attestation.
Qatar Visa Fees
|Visa Types||Visa Fee (QAR)|
Qatar Visa Application Centre in Pakistan
|Islamabad||20 University Rd, G-5/4 Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Pakistan||+97444832525|
Commonly Asked Questions about Qatar Visa
How can I obtain a Qatar visa extension?
Pakistanis holding a 30-day visa waiver can request a 30-day visit extension from the Ministry of Interior (MoI) Immigration Office at Hamad International Airport (HIA) or at any MoI Service Centres located throughout the country.
How can I track my Qatar visa application from Pakistan?
Qatar visa application can be tracked here.
Is the visa application fee refunded, if the application is rejected?
No. Visa application fee is non-refundable. It is not refunded to the applicants even if the application is rejected.
Can the visa application fee be paid online?
Yes. Qatar visa application fee can be paid online and also at visa application centres.