Turkey has a lot of delights lying in cities like Istanbul with fun activities in places like Zeugma (world’s largest mosaic museum) and its Spice Bazaar for shopping.
If you are a Bangladeshi who has obtained an international passport and is eligible for the visa application, then you will find here detailed information for a smooth trip to Turkey.
Turkey Visa Types, Processing Time & Duration
|VISA TYPE||PROCESSING TIME||DURATION OF STAY|
|Transit visa||8 Days||48 Hours|
|Tourist Visa||8 Days||90 Days|
|Work Permit||30 Days||30 Days|
|Student Visa||8 Days||Determined by course of study|
|Residence Permit||Within 90 Days||6 Month Upward|
General Requirements for a Turkish Visa
- A Turkey visa application form
- An international passport with a minimum of 2 unused pages and valid for at least 60 days after visa expiry.
- Original receipt of visa fee payment.
- Two coloured passports (2.5 x 2.5 inches) with a white background
- Proof of financial stability such as bank statements for the past 3 months
- Travel itinerary
Turkish Transit Visa
- This visa is issued to Bangladeshis who have to travel through Turkey to another country.
- An onward ticket is required to get this visa.
- An electronic visa (e-Visa) is required if an individual plan to pass through immigration or stay overnight in Turkey.
Turkish Tourist Visa
- This visa type is for Bangladeshis who travel to Turkey for tourism and business purposes
- To qualify for a tourist visa you must prove that your purpose of the visit is temporary.
- It is advised to apply for a tourist visa at least 2 weeks in advance to guarantee enough time for processing before travel.
Turkish Work Permit
- This visa is issued to professionals from all industries that have received job offers for key positions in Turkish companies.
- Applicants for a work permit must have the following documents:
- Work permit application form addressed to the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
- Tax authority approved balance sheet and a profit and loss statement for the past year.
- A notarized power of attorney and employee work contract with the Turkey company.
Turkish Student Visa
- This visa type is for Bangladeshis who are accepted into Turkish Educational Institutions.
- A student visa is issued at the Turkish consulate in Bangladesh
- Aside from the general requirements, student visa applicants are required to provide a copy of an acceptance letter from a Turkish educational institution
Turkish Residence Permit
- This visa is for Bangladeshis who wants to remain in Turkey for longer than 90 days.
- A typical resident permit application forms contain:
- Applicant’s Information
- Travel Document Information
- Contact and Permanent Address
- Place of education and work
- Main address and contact in Turkey
- This visa can be extended
- Extension application should be submitted online within 60 days before the residence permit expires.
Turkey Visa Fees
|Visa Type||Visa Fees (USD)|
Turkey Visa Application Centres in Bangladesh
|Dhaka||House No 7, Road No 2, Baridhara, Dhaka, Bangladesh.||(+880) 2 882 2198
(+880) 2 882 3536
|Chittagong||'Shama' Batali Hills, Chittagong, Bangladesh||(+880) 3 120 3084
(+880) 3 122 0191
Commonly Asked Questions about Turkish Visa
Can I get a visa on arrival to Turkey?
Unfortunately, Bangladeshis currently can’t apply for a Turkey Visa on Arrival.
When will I receive my e-Visa after the application has been completed?
After your visa application has been successfully completed, you will be given a link to download your e-Visa and it will also be mailed you as well.
Where can I pay for the visa fees?
You can pay for your visa fees at the visa application centre.