Qatar is one of the fastest-growing developed countries with fun places to visit such as the Souq Waqif or “Standing Market”, the Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani Museum, and the 300-metre tall skyscraper known as the Aspire Tower.
Qatar also has a great many economic and educational opportunities.
Qatar Visa Types, Processing Time & Duration
|Visa Type||Processing Time||Duration of Stay|
|Business Visa||4-15 days||90 days|
|Tourist Visa||4-15 days||30 days|
|Student Visa||4-15 days||Determined by academic program|
|Family Visa||4-15 days||6 months - 5 years|
General Requirements for a Qatar Visa
- Properly filled Qatar visa application form
- An international passport with a validity period of no less than 60 days after the visa expires and 2 empty pages for endorsements
- 2 coloured passport size photographs taken with a white background
- 2 copies of the first passport pages
- Proof of visa application fee payment
- Bank statements for the last 3 months
- Confirmed hotel reservation or travel itinerary
- Health certificate form assigned by a medical clinic in Bangladesh
Qatar Business Visa
- This visa is issued to Bangladeshi seeking to carry out business in Qatar.
- There are 3 types which are:
- 72-hour business visa: It is granted on arrival in Qatar and has a 72-hour visa extension. It is suitable for Bangladeshis on short business trips such as client meetings.
- Business visa: It is applied to carry out contractual work for a period of 3 months. The employer of an approved Qatari company is to prepare this visa.
- Investor Visa: It is for Bangladeshis seeking investment opportunities in Qatar. Authentic documents affirming ownership of property is needed to receive this visa.
Qatar Tourist Visa
- This visa type is for Bangladeshis who wish to visit Qatar for tourist purposes.
- To be granted this visa applicant must prove that the purpose of the visit is temporary
- This visa extendable for visa waiver countries only. Bangladeshis are to request a new visa.
- This visa cannot be used to seek employment in Qatar
Qatar Student Visa
- This visa is issued to Bangladeshis who wish to study in Qatar
- In addition to the general requirements, student visa applicants should have:
- A confirmed admission letter from the school
- A copy of the passport of the financial sponsor
- Academic documents such as original copies of school transcripts
Qatar Family Visa
- This visa is divided into:
- Family Resident Visa: It is for family members of a Qatar national or permanent residence visa holder seeking permanent residence in Qatar. This visa can be renewed for a period of 1 to 5 years.
- Family Visit Visa: It is for family members of a Qatar national or permanent residence visa holder seeking temporary residence in Qatar.
- Family Resident visa applicants must also possess:
- Certificates of attestation for birth or marriage from a Bangladesh embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Qatar
- A copy of the latest educational certificate
Qatar Visa Fees
|Visa Types||Visa Fee (QAR)|
Qatar Visa Application Centre in Bangladesh
|Dhaka||House No. 1, Road|
Gulshan No. 2
|(+880) 2 988 7429
(+880) 2 881 9930
Commonly Asked Questions about Qatar Visa
Can changes be made to my visa application after submission?
No. Once a visa application has been submitted, changes cannot be made. Reapplication will be needed to do if necessary.
Can the status of my visa application be checked?
Yes. The status of visa application can be checked after submission of application.
Do Bangladeshis qualify for Qatar visa on arrival?
No. Bangladeshis currently is not a part of the 80 visa waiver countries allowed for visa on arrival in Qatar
If my visa does not get approved can my service fee be refunded
No. Service fee is non-refundable.
Published by Emmanuel
4 years ago